Dr. Zhibin Lin, P.E.
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Office: CIE 203
Telephone: (701) 231-7204
Fax: (701) 231-6185
Personal Webpage: https://www.ndsu.edu/pubweb/~zhilin/
Dr. Lin’s primary research goals are toward understanding of performance of structures and proposing advanced civil infrastructural materials to develop high-performance resilient and sustainable civil infrastructure systems. Research areas mainly focus on: Civil Infrastructural Materials, Performance, and Diagnosis.
- Ph.D. in Civil Engineering, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, 2010
Visit Dr. Zhibin Lin's Curriculum Vita for additional information
- Ruojun Qian, Xingfei Yuan and Zhibin Lin. (2012) "Analysis Theory and Finite Element Method for Solid and Structure." Nanjing: Southeast University Press (in Chinese).
- Zhibin Lin, Jian Zhao, Habib Tabatabai and Konstantin Sobolev. (2013) "Impact of Freeze-Thaw and Mechanical Stresses on Permeability of Air-Entrained Concrete", ASCE Journal of bridge engineering, in review.
- Konstantin Sobolev, Zhibin Lin, and Ismael Flores Vivian. (2013) "Nano-Engineered Cements with Improved Mechanical Performance", Cement and Concrete Research, in review.
- Genda Chen, Brandon P. Schafer, Zhibin Lin, Ying Huang, Oscar Suaznabar, Jerry Shen and Kornel Kerenyi (2013) "Remote Measurements of Bridge Scour Depth with Magnetic Field Change in Real Time," Structural Health Monitoring Journal, in review.
- Zhibin Lin, Jian Zhao, and Derek Petersen. (2013) "Failure analysis of anchors in shear under simulated seismic loads", Engineering Failure Analysis, Vol.31, pp. 59-67.
- Zhibin Lin and Jian Zhao. (2012) "Modeling inelastic shear lag in steel box beams", Engineering Structures, Vol.41, pp. 90-97.
- Zhibin Lin, Derek Petersen, Jian Zhao, and Ying Tian. (2011) "Simulation and Design of Exposed of Anchor Bolts in Shear", International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Multiscale Mechanics, Vol.2, pp. 111-129.