BECOME A CB2 MEMBER
If your company or organization would like to join CB2, please contact:
Companies and organizations interested in bioplastics and biocomposites are invited to join CB2. Becoming a member has many advantages including leveraging research and development efforts through the center’s projects, receiving access to technologies developed by the center and having access to scientists and undergraduate and graduate students for future employment.
BENEFITS FOR INDUSTRY MEMBERS
- Direct the center’s research projects and mentor ongoing projects
- Access to technical data developed by the center before anyone else
- Industry networking opportunities
- Access to world-class facilities and researchers
- Recruit scientists and students trained in the field of bioplastics and biocomposites
- Membership is a fraction of a full-time employee
- Reduced overhead costs on research projects
- Leverage research funds
- Your company name on CB2 communication materials
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE
A graduated membership fee based on the number of employees will be used. Full members have a minimum of 10 votes and those with fewer than 10 votes are associate members.
Small (1 to 499 employees)
MINIMUM MEMBERSHIP FEE
save the date
SAVE THE DATE
CB2 Industry Advisory Board Spring Meeting
May 12-13, 2020
CENTER FOR BIOPLASTICS AND BIOCOMPOSITES
Copyright © 2019 All rights reserved.