Ameneh Forouzandeh Shahraki
Research focus: Degradation modeling and maintenance optimization, predictive analysis and modeling, prognostics and health management.
Research focus: Infrastructure degradation and reliability
Anunay Gupta, M.Sc. (2021)
- Quality Engineer, Marvin
- Thesis: A Study of Degradation Modeling And Lifetime Estimation Of Capacitors
Alex Davila Frias, Ph.D. (2021)
- Associate Professor, Escuela Politécnica Nacional
- Dissertation: Studies on Reliability Analysis of Complex Cyber-Physical Systems.
Ze Ni, Ph.D (2020)
- Dissertation: Wide Band-Gap Semiconductor Based Power Converter Reliability and Topology Investigation
Shah Limon, Ph.D. (2019)
- Assistant professor, Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania
- Dissertation: Assessing Reliability of Highly Reliable Products Using Accelerated Degradation Test Design, Modeling, and Bayesian Inference