Pharmacists as Immunizers: Updates, Barriers and Implementation
How to access the activity:
1. Log on to www.CEImpact.com
2. You will be prompted to login. If you are new to CEI, begin by clicking LOGIN and then create an account.
3. Click CONFIRM at the bottom of the page.
4. Enter NDSUIMM where it says ENTER PARTNER CODE and then click APPLY.
5. Click CONFIRM at the bottom of the page and you will be registered.
6. The activity will now show in your profile.
How to submit CPE:
1. Logon to www.CEImpact.com, then click on My Profile
2. Locate the activity title that you wish to complete within your profile and click on the exam
3. Complete the exam and evaluation as prompted; click SUBMIT to send your information to CPE Monitor
TO DO ACTIVITIES lists all of your active programs so you can see what needs to be completed before you can claim your credit. Once your credit has been claimed, the program will move to COMPLETED ACTIVITIES so you know it's done. You can also move activities into NOT NOW, in case you change your mind and don't want to do a program. What if you decide you want to do it later? No problem, just move it back to MY ACTIVITIES and you're good to go!
Questions? Contact the team at CEI by calling 515-270-8118 or email team@CEImpact.com.
CDC Pink Book Webinar Series
This online series of 15 webinars provides an overview of the principles of vaccination, general recommendations, immunization strategies for providers, and specific information about vaccine-preventable diseases and the vaccines that prevent them. Each one-hour webinar explores a chapter from the 13th edition of “Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases,” also known widely as “The Pink Book.” Click here to access the 2018 webinar schedule.
Continuing education will be available for each event.