Our summer disquisition boot camp will be held at the beginning of August. This writing boot camp will be held online; we are working on translating all our usual activities so that they work effectively in a virtual space. We will email graduate students with a specific date soon. In the meantime, if you are interested in participating, please contact Kristina Caton at email@example.com.
Our boot camps provide an opportunity for master’s and PhD students to work intensively on disquisitions (dissertations, theses, or master’s papers) in a focused and productive atmosphere.
We will provide mini-workshops and writing support from CFW consultants, formatting help from the Teaching Learning Media Center and Dan Nygard, the disquisition processer, and research help from the subject librarians. This is your opportunity to overcome writing difficulties and celebrate successes in a writing-friendly space.
- Winter break boot camps usually run 3 days from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, daily.
- Summer break boot camps usually run 5 days (same hours as above).
- Registration is required, and availability is limited.
- A $50 registration is due and will be refunded when students complete camp.
- Snacks, coffee, and a light lunch are provided each day.