Class notes 1990s
- Ross Manson, BS ’94 accounting, MBA ’04, business administration, was named to the board of directors of Eide Bailly as principal-in-charge of its Fargo office practice. He is one of the co-creators of Eide Bailly’s proprietary Health Care Reform analytics tool, which provides businesses with information regarding current and future health insurance plan costs. Manson joined the firm, which provides audit, tax, accounting and business advisory services, in 1994.
- Stacey Ackerman, BA ’94 English and sociology, was promoted to senior regional fiduciary manager for Wells Fargo Private Bank. She is responsible for investment and fiduciary services business in North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska and Kansas. She also is a board member for YMCA of Cass-Clay and is active in the Moorhead Rotary Club.
- Jennifer (Skalicky) Satter, BS ’93 business administration, was promoted to Noridian Administrative Services employment manager in human resources and development at Noridian Mutual Insurance Co. She has been with the company since 2001.
- Wayne Lagorin, BS ’93 petroleum engineering, is the CEO of Spartan Engineering, Tulsa, Okla. The company was recently recognized at the first annual Oil and Gas Awards ceremony as the Engineering Company of the Year. The company was established in 2009.
- Melissa Reardon Olson, BS ’93 food and nutrition and corporate and community fitness, joined Noridian Mutual Insurance Co., Fargo, as director of worksite wellness in the company’s human resources and development division. She previously was director of Healthy North Dakota at the North Dakota Department of Health in Bismarck, N.D.
- Phil Hansen, BS ’91 agricultural economics, joined the board of directors of the Impact Foundation, a non-profit organization that provides charities learning experiences to develop fundraising and leadership skills. The former National League Football player owns a landscaping business in the Detroit Lakes, Minn., area.
- Kelly James Holwagner, BS ’90 business administration, was named vice president of operations at Western Computer. The company is a global Microsoft business solutions reseller and implementation company. He lives in Fargo.
- Michael Kithcart, BS ’90 mass communication, joined the Baily Group in Minneapolis as a senior consultant and executive coach. She specializes in executive onboarding, change management, board relations and business development.