Class notes 2010s
- Erin Markestad, BS ’11 public relations, was appointed international marketing specialist in the North Dakota Department of Agriculture. She plans and coordinates international trade marketing events with international, federal, state and local agencies; provides market development assistance to North Dakota companies; and conducts market research and coordinates development of markets for agriculture products.
- Shawn Crowley, MArch ’10 architecture, received the 2013 Early Career Architect Award from the North Dakota chapter of American Institute of Architects. A nominee for the award must be a registered architect in North Dakota for five years or less who is a member in good standing with the organization. Crowley is an architect with EAPC Architects.
- Kristen Oldyn, BS ’12 business marketing, joined Absolute Marketing Group of Moorhead as a client service representative. She had begun with the company as a media buying intern. She also recently completed her first year as assistant coach with the NDSU Dance Team.
- Sara Bakken, BS ’12 marketing and retail merchandising, is the traffic coordinator with Absolute Marketing Group of Moorhead. She had started with the company as a client relations intern and moved into her new role.
- Adam Fuller, BS ’12 marketing, joined Flint Communications, Fargo, as an account coordinator to support the company’s account services team and strategic planning.
- Faisal Mohamed, BS ’13 management, has begun Ecolab’s Supply Chain Leadership Development Program. He is a production supervisor in Martinsburg, W.V.
- Weston McGruder, BS ’13 civil engineering, joined Advanced Engineering and Environmental Services Inc. as an engineer in training in the firm’s Moorhead office.