As indicated in the FAQ entry on scripts, scripts may not be embedded in CMS pages or uploaded to site file storage.
How to insert a button like this?
- Save the button graphic to your local computer
- Upload the button graphic to CMS in the Filelist module
- Identify what Web address the script would take visitors to. Sometimes, you can click an example link provided by the vendor and copy-paste the address directly. Other times, you may need to view the script source to identify what the address will be.
- In a content element RTE, click the button to insert an image. Select the button graphic
- Click the button graphic and click the button again to add Alternate Text and Title and click OK to apply the changes
- Click the button graphic and click the button to make the button graphic into a link. Choose External URL and enter the address in the URL field. Choose Style = navigation-link to prevent link styles from appearing in this button link, and set the Title to briefly describe the function of the link
Important: if you use an image for a link as described herein, it is imperative that you provide alt text for the image to maintain accessibility.