Upgraded RTE (WYSIWYG editor)
17 November 2006
I updated the RTE to rtehtmlarea version 1.4.2 and reconfigured the editor from the ground up. Changes are summarized below.Added the necessary configuration to support the paragraph and text...
Improved performance for IE < 7 in NDSU skin
08 November 2006
Fixed inter-domain links
07 November 2006
I observed that links to other domains within TYPO3 were not setting the URL properly. A link from ITS to ITSECURITY was being generated with the ITS URL and as a result didn't work. So I added the...
03 November 2006
I have been alerted to a few bugs with TYPO3 in IE7 and am working to resolve them. As you discover things that seem "odd," please let me know. One known difference from IE6 to IE7 is that the...