Nicolet NXR 9650 FT-Raman Spectrometer
Thermo Scientifics’ Nicolet NXR 9650 FT-Raman spectrometer is capable of producing high-quality Raman measurements using high-speed scanning, sample mapping, screening applications, and kinetic analysis.
The Nicolet NXR 9650 FT-Raman can measure organic and inorganic samples using a spectral range down to 100cm-1 which is advantageous for inorganic samples where bands are typically observed at low frequencies.
Measurements of samples can be taken directly through clear glass bottles, jars, vials and tubes. Users are also able to measure samples directly through plastic bags.
- Academic research—useful in electrochemical studies, biological studies
- Analysis of inorganics—distinguish inorganic oxides, sulfates, nitrates, phosphates, oxalates and more
- Nanotechnology—characterize carbon nanotubes (CNTs) in aqueous suspensions
- Pharmaceutical—distinguish polymorphs and salt forms; complement IR data for characterization of new compounds
- Polymers—characterize weathering effects and crystallinity
- Fluorescence-free sampling of organic and biological samples
- Liquid nitrogen-cooled NXR Genie germanium detector