Welcome to the College of Engineering at North Dakota State University. The College of Engineering is the largest college on the NDSU campus. The College offers ABET accredited degrees in eight different engineering disciplines and an ACCE accredited degree in Construction Management. The college also offers many advanced study opportunities leading to the Master's Degree and to the PhD degree. These are exciting times for our college. New programs, new research and new creative initiatives are underway and energizing our faculty and students.
The College of Engineering will be nationally recognized for producing creative and innovative graduates and research to meet the changing needs of a global society.
- To serve the state of North Dakota, nation, and world through quality education, providing contributions to economic growth, and development of leading technology.
- To attract students and scholars with a vibrant culture of diversity, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
- To prepare students with the technical, communication, management, and leadership skills to succeed in a changing global environment.
- To have local, national, and global impact through research and other creative activities.
- To successfully compete among the top 20 programs nationally by discipline.
- Excellence – We will strive for the highest quality in education, research, and service.
- Integrity – We will uphold the highest professional and ethical standards of conduct.
- Diversity – We will value differences in people, perspectives, and ideas.
- Collegiality – We will respect the work of others and strive for collaboration.
- Inclusivity – We will continuously seek input from students, faculty, employers, and alumni.
- Stewardship – We will effectively use of resources entrusted to us by the State of North Dakota.