Online Registration is CLOSED
The deadline for submitting the Faculty & Staff Commencement Participation form has passed and the electronic form is no longer available. If you plan on attending the commencement ceremony, please plan to arrive one hour prior to the ceremony for lineup instructions.
- Faculty and staff who wish to participate in the academic procession, will wear caps and gowns. If you need a cap and/or gown, contact Jodi Askew, NDSU Bookstore, (701) 231-7428 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plan to arrive at the Fargodome no later than one hour before the start of the ceremony (doors open 1 hour before start of ceremony)
- Parking at the Fargodome is FREE for NDSU's Commencement ceremony
- Enter the FargoDome through the main EAST lobby and use the escalator or elevator to proceed to the lower level
- Signs and staff will direct you to the designated seating area