Information for Faculty & Staff
Online Registration is Available
Please complete and submit the Commencement Participation Form (below) by Friday, April 27 at 5 p.m. if you plan to participate in the Commencement procession.
DO NOT RESPOND if you are a member of the Stage Party, a college marshal, or an adviser of a participating doctoral candidate.
For questions or additional information about the Faculty/Staff Procession, please email Jackie Schluchter at email@example.com.
Faculty & Staff Participation
Please email Nancy.Kasper@ndsu.edu with the following information to confirm your participation:
- NDSU Email:
- Academic Rank (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Instructor, Lecturer, Emeritus, Retired, Staff):
- What year was your RANK awarded at NDSU:
- What year were you EMPLOYED at NDSU:
- Which ceremony will you attend (10 am, 2 pm or Both):
Information for Advisers of Doctoral Candidates
(Ph.D., D.M.A., Ed.D., D.N.P.)
- Follow student instructions for line-up and assembly
- Assemble and be seated with Doctoral candidates
Special Assistance and/or Reasonable Accommodations
Special Needs Assistance (Fargodome)
Academic Apparel Information
- Faculty and staff who wish to participate in the academic procession, will wear caps and gowns. If you need a cap and/or gown, contact Jodi Askew, NDSU Bookstore, (701) 231-7428 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Arrival and Assembly for Ceremony
For questions regarding graduation requirements, including degree progress and academic honors, contact your College Liaison (Undergraduate students) or the College of Graduate and Interdisciplinary Studies (Graduate students).