Please complete and submit the Faculty/Staff Commencement Participation Form by Friday, April 30 at 5 p.m. if you plan to participate in commencement.
DO NOT RESPOND if you are a member of the stage party or a college marshal.
For questions or additional information about faculty/staff participation, please email Jackie Schluchter at email@example.com.
- There will not be a faculty/staff processional due to physical distancing guidelines, however, there will be a designated seating area for participating faculty and staff.
- Signs and staff will direct you to the faculty/staff seating area.
- All participants must wear academic regalia (cap and gown)—available through the Bookstore.
- Faculty and staff who wish to participate in the academic procession, will wear caps and gowns. If you need a cap and/or gown, contact Jodi Askew, NDSU Bookstore, (701) 231-7428 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plan to arrive at the Fargodome no later than one hour before the start of the ceremony (doors open 1 hour before start of ceremony)
- Parking at the Fargodome is FREE for NDSU's Commencement ceremony
- Enter the FargoDome through the main EAST lobby and use the escalator or elevator to proceed to the lower level
- Signs and staff will direct you to the designated seating area