Online Registration is CLOSED
The deadline for submitting the Faculty & Staff Commencement Participation form has passed and the electronic form is no longer available. If you plan on attending the commencement ceremony, please email Nancy Kasper in the Office of Registration and Records at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Ph.D., D.M.A., Ed.D., D.N.P.)
- Any student candidate, faculty/staff participant, or stage party member needing special assistance and/or reasonable accommodations (wheelchair, physical disability, etc.) should contact Jackie Schluchter at email@example.com at least 2 weeks prior to the ceremony to make arrangements
- Sign language interpreters are on-stage and interpret throughout the ceremony
- Hearing assisted devices may be checked out at the Guest Services desk on the concourse of the Fargodome
- Faculty and staff who wish to participate in the academic procession, will wear caps and gowns. If you need a cap and/or gown, contact Jodi Askew, NDSU Bookstore, (701) 231-7428 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plan to arrive at the Fargodome no later than one hour before the start of the ceremony (doors open 1 hour before start of ceremony)
- Parking at the Fargodome is FREE for NDSU's Commencement ceremony
- Enter the FargoDome through the main EAST lobby and use the escalator or elevator to proceed to the lower level
- Signs and staff will direct you to the designated assembly area
- Faculty and staff are welcome in the candidate assembly area to congratulate the candidates
- The order of the procession is determined by rank. Professors are first followed by Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, Instructors, and Lecturers. Time in rank followed by years of service at NDSU are the criteria used for order within each rank. Staff will follow the faculty.
- A tentative processional list will be e-mailed the week of the ceremony
- The final processional list will be posted in the faculty/staff assembly area