See also: All Students | Doctoral Students | Related Events
To Participate in Commencement
- Pass your final defense on or before December 11, 2015.
- The Report of Final Examination must be submitted to the College of Graduate and Interdisciplinary Studies by 5:00 p.m. on December 11, 2015.
- Your Request to Schedule the final oral examination must be filed with the College of Graduate and Interdisciplinary Studies at least 2 weeks prior to your defense or no later than 5:00 p.m. on November 23, 2015.
- Graduate students must rent or purchase the appropriate cap and NDSU-specific green gown from the NDSU Bookstore.
- You may only participate once in Commencement for a given degree. You may participate in commencement beginning in the semester in which you defend (if by deadline), up through the semester in which you complete your degree requirements.
- Degree completion information is available at www.ndsu.edu/gradschool/graduating_students.