What to Bring
- A Small fan (depending on weather conditions)
- Water Bottle (so you can drink plenty of water during your stay)
- Soap and toiletries
- An alarm clock or cell phone
NDSU provides sheets, blanket, pillow, and towels.
Cross check against your conference sponsors list.
We want to make your visit to NDSU a positive and memorable experience. Please consider these safety reminders:
- Leave valuables at home. Personal possessions are important to everyone, so don't risk loss or damage. Expensive electronic equipment and jewelry are targets for theft. NDSU does not have insurance that covers the personal property of our guests.
- Consider a debit card; an ATM is located inside the Memorial Union. If you bring cash, use small denominations of bills.
- Each person is provided with a room key, and we encourage participants to keep the room door locked at all times.