About the Conference
The one-day North Dakota Cyber Security Conference brings together community members from education, government and industry to share strategies, best practices and innovative solutions to address today’s challenges in cyber security.
The theme of the conference, Cyber Security is Our Shared Responsibility, speaks to the vast scope of modern cyber threats, which calls for active participation from individuals and organizations across the state.
Who Should Attend
The conference brings together attendees from North Dakota education, government and industry.
- Faculty, Staff and Students from NDSU and Other Colleges/Universities
- N.D. University System Office and Campuses
- North Dakota K12 Technology Leaders, Data & Technical Support Staff and School Administrators
- State Government
- Local Businesses
Technology leaders, staff responsible for information security, public policy makers, business executives and end users are encouraged to attend, including:
- Chief Information Officers
- Information Security Officers
- System and Network Administrators and Engineers
- Desktop Support Specialists
- Database Administrators
- IT Auditors
- Academic Administrators