Registration is now open
Registration is now open for the 2018 North Dakota Cyber Security Conference. Gather with peers from education, government and industry to share strategies, best practices and innovative solutions to address today's challenges in cyber security.
Secure your spot at the 2018 conference today. Registration closes March 8.
2018 Registration Rates
Professionals - 2018 Registration Rates
- Early Bird (November 1, 2017 - January 26, 2018): $100
- Standard (January 27 – February 28, 2018): $125
- Late Registration* (March 1 – March 6, 2018): $150
- Cancellation deadline - March 6, 2018
*Late registration option depends on whether space is available
Students - 2018 Registration Rates
- Students can register for the 2018 Conference at no cost. Student lunches are sponsored by Microsoft.
Students must present their college IDs at the registration table on the day of the conference.
University employees who are registered for course credit are not eligible for the student registration options.
Payment can be made at the time of registration using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
Cancellations must be sent to email@example.com by March 8, 2018, to receive a full refund. Refunds requested after that date (including those requested for inclement weather) will be calculated at one-half the registration cost. The ND Cyber Security Conference reserves the right to process refunds after the conference concludes.