Registration rates for the 2018 ND Cyber Security Conference are now available.
Registration will open in November. If you want us to remind you to register, click the "Send me a reminder" button.
Please contact us if you have questions.
2018 Registration Rates
Plan to register early to secure your spot!
Professionals - 2018 Registration Rates
- Early Bird (November 1, 2017 - January 15, 2018): $100
- Standard (January 16 – February 28, 2018): $125
- Late Registration* (March 1 – March 8, 2018): $150
- Cancellation deadline - March 8, 2018
*Late registration option depends on whether space is available
Students - 2018 Registration Rates
- Full Conference w/ College ID: $25
- Conference Sessions Only w/ College ID (excludes lunch, refreshments): Complimentary
College students can attend the conference sessions at no charge. College students who wish to attend the conference lunch and partake in refreshments during the breaks must register for the Full Conference for Students, which costs $25.
Students must present their college IDs at the registration table on the day of the conference.
University employees who are registered for course credit are not eligible for the student registration options.
Cancellations must be sent to email@example.com by March 8, 2018, to receive a full refund. Refunds requested after that date (including those requested for inclement weather) will be calculated at one-half the registration cost. The ND Cyber Security Conference reserves the right to process refunds after the conference concludes.