Registration is now open
Registration is now open for the 2019 North Dakota Cyber Security Conference. Gather with peers from education, government and industry to share strategies, best practices and innovative solutions to address today's challenges in cyber security.
Secure your spot at the 2019 conference today. Registration closes March 8.
2019 Registration Rates
Professionals - 2019 Registration Rates
- Early Bird (November 1, 2018 - January 27, 2019): $100
- Standard (January 28 – February 28, 2019): $125
- Late Registration* (March 1 – March 5, 2019): $150
- Cancellation deadline - March 5, 2019
*Late registration option depends on whether space is available
Students - 2019 Registration Rates
- Students can register for the 2019 Conference for $25 to cover light breakfast, lunch, and snack breaks.
Students must present their college IDs at the registration table on the day of the conference.
University employees who are registered for course credit are not eligible for the student registration options.
Payment can be made at the time of registration using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
Cancellations must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 4, 2019, to receive a full refund. There will be no refunds after this date. You may transfer your registration to another person at any time. The ND Cyber Security Conference reserves the right to process refunds after the conference concludes.