Registration rates for the 2017 ND Cyber Security Conference are now available.
Registration will open on November 1. If you want us to remind you to register, click the "Send me a reminder" button.
Please contact us if you have questions.
2017 Registration Rates
Plan to register early to secure your spot and take advantage of our early bird rate!
Professionals - 2017 Registration Rates
- Early Bird Registration (Nov. 1, 2016 – Jan. 15, 2017): $100
- Full Conference (Jan. 16, 2017 – March 1, 2017): $125
- Late Registration* (March 2 – Mar. 6, 2017): $150
*Late registration option depends on whether space is available
Students - 2017 Registration Rates
- Full Conference w/ College ID: $25
- Conference Sessions Only w/ College ID (excludes lunch, refreshments): Complimentary
College students can attend the conference sessions at no charge. College students who wish to attend the conference lunch and partake in refreshments during the breaks must register for the Full Conference for Students, which costs $25.
Students must present their college IDs at the registration table on the day of the conference.
University employees who are registered for course credit are not eligible for the student registration options.