GED Testing at NDSU
All testing is by appointment only, by signing up at www.ged.com
National Tests and Registration Forms
The Counseling Center administers several national testing programs. Special fees are assessed for these tests. The tests include:
- ACT WorkKeys $15 per test
- ACT (register at actstudent.org)
- The Miller Analogies Test ($80 per test)
**Before purchasing a CLEP exam, make sure you will receive credit for the exam. Contact Registration & Records if it is for NDSU** If it is for a different school, check the CLEP exam policy.
1. Visit the following web site to create an account and purchase CLEP exam(s): www.collegeboard.com/clep
2. Call Tiffany Bendickson, Test Administrator, 701.231.7671 or email at Tiffany.Bendickson@ndsu.edu to schedule a time to take the test. Please allow 2-3 week advance notice. Testing will be offered Monday - Fridays and must be arranged ahead of time. A ticket I.D. number is needed to register for the exam to be taken. You will receive this once the exam is purchased.
3. NDSU charges a $25 registration fee. This is due the day of testing. Cash or Check (payable to NDSU) are the only forms of payment accepted.
4. A drivers license, passport or other government-issued ID that includes a photograph and signature is required for testing.