Becoming a Partner
Partnership with NDSU’s Center for Surface Protection offers opportunities when:
- You seek a solution and need access to unique research expertise and capabilities.
- You seek to develop a technology or pursue a product idea or concept that requires outside research resources.
- Placement of your company’s project on your priority list could be fast-tracked through the research and development efforts of a research partner such as the CSP.
Advantages of partnership with CSP
- North Dakota’s Economic Development Center of Excellence program provides $1 of state funding for every $2 of private sector match.
- The NDSU Center for Surface Protection leverages various capabilities and expertise across the NDSU campus in various colleges, centers and departments ranging from engineering to chemistry.
- Access to extensive research equipment available within NDSU’s Department of Coatings and Polymeric Materials and NDSU’s Center for Nanoscale Science and Engineering.
How to become a partner
- Jointly with NDSU’s Center for Surface Protection, develop a mutually agreeable Statement of Work.
- A project budget is created jointly by you and the CSP staff.
- All parties consent and enter into a standardized research agreement.
- Current Partners