Google Certified Educator, Level 1
This course is for anyone who participates in the Google Certified Educator Level 1 course and successfully attempts the Google Certified Educator Level 1 course exam. Participants will learn about tools available in the GSuite for Education. A variety of applications will be presented; participants will complete the units and reflect upon them through blog posts.
- Participants will gain experience as learners in an online, asynchronous, self-paced learning environment.
- Participants will learn about and complete work using the G Suite for Education web tools.
- Participants will learn about how to:
- Engage in professional growth and leadership.
- Increase efficiency and save time.
- Facilitate and inspire student learning and creativity.
"I like the self-paced course. The blog information was great. I took away many ideas to use in my own classroom."
"The instructor was incredibly helpful throughout the course."
"Very applicable to the classroom setting!"
"It was awesome. I would certainly recommend the course to anyone working in a support role."
Required Student Resources:
- Computer with high-speed Internet connection and webcam
- Google Chrome web browser
- A Google account