Google Certified Educator, Level 2
This course is for anyone who has a current Google Certified Educator Level 1 certification. Participants in the Google Certified Educator Level 2 course will navigate the lessons and successfully pass the course exam while reflecting on the lessons through blog posts. Participants will learn about other tools and features available in the GSuite for Education.
- Participants will gain experience as learners in an online, asynchronous, self-paced learning environment.
- Participants will learn about and complete work using the GSuite for Education web tools.
- Participants will learn about how to:
- Engage in professional growth and leadership.
- Increase efficiency and save time.
- Facilitate and inspire student learning and creativity.
"Everything was valuable. I learned a lot about the various apps and how to use them in education."
"I think all educators should take this course, because it helps you become proficient with your google skills."
"I learned a lot of useful tips that I can apply to my class."
"Enjoyed finding new ways to use GSuite in my classroom to enhance learning."
Required Student Resources:
- Computer with high-speed Internet connection and webcam
- Google Chrome web browser
- A Google account