Advanc-ED Strategic Planning Institute 2019
This conference will assist educators in developing an understanding of continuous improvement and strategic mapping. The conference will provide sessions on continuous improvement processes, use of data to drive instructional improvement, and the implementation of strategic mapping to plan improvement for 3 to 5 years.
The major components of the course will include the following topics:
- Aligning Mission, Vision and Values
- Identifying future trends
- Gathering and analyzing data to determine current reality
- Selecting and reviewing school improvement goals and critical initiatives
- Best practices in instruction, student growth and professional development
As a result of their participation in this workshop, participants will develop and demonstrate the following outcomes:
- Understanding of school improvement and strategic mapping;
- Develop and understanding of the processes involved in each of the phases of the model;
- Analyze their school’s progress in meeting the guidelines established for school improvement by AdvancED and NDDPI;
- Develop the ability to design, implement and monitor a school improvement plan.