Beginning Driver Education
This course is the first of four courses to prepare students to become driver education instructors and is designed to provide the prospective driver education instructor with the content knowledge and skills necessary to teach driver education.
Upon the completion of the course each student will be able to:
- Identify and explain laws andregulations.
- Identify, describe, and assess vehicle operations and maneuvers.
- Describe and perceptual development/strategies (lane changes, doublecenter, turninglanes).
- Identify and describe and reduction.
- Identify and describe a of drivingconditions.
- Define, evaluate, and analyze influences upon driverperformance
Need a computer and internet access. No textbook needed.