The Culture Code
This course is intended to increase student awareness and understanding of the contemporary issues in sport and education.
- Students will identify and discuss the meaning of ‘culture code’ in relation to success in education and sport settings.
- Students will learn how to build safety in their setting.
- Students will learn how to share vulnerability in their setting.
- Students will learn how to establish purpose in their setting.
- Students will apply book concepts by intergrating them into a personal reflection paper.
Coyle, D. (2018). The Culture Code. Random House, New York.