Integrate Tech 1: Video/Audio
This course is for anyone who wants to learn more about summative audio/video projects using six (6) tools presented in class. Participants must create one (1) project for each of the six (6) webtools/software and reflect on each of the six (6) tools answering the following questions: What are your initial thoughts on integrating a particular video webtool/software into a summative assessment in your classroom? Why would or wouldn't you use this as a tool in your classroom? The answer must include a link to an example the participant created. Participants will also compose a one-page, double-spaced, 12-point font, reflection paper on how the software/webtools presented in this course transform assessments in the SAMR or TPACK models.
- Participants will gain experience as learners in an online, asynchronous, self-paced learning environment.
- Participants will learn about and complete work using the six (6) webtools/software: Adobe Spark Video, Flipgrid, ClipChamp, Voice Recorder (Windows)/Voice Memo (Mac) edited using MovieMaker (Windows)/iMovie (Mac), VoiceThread, and YouTube Live.
- Participants will learn about how to:
- Engage in professional growth and leadership.
- Increase efficiency and save time.
- Facilitate and inspire student learning and creativity.
Required Student Resources:
- Computer with high-speed Internet connection and webcam
- Google Chrome web browser
- A Google account