Personalized Learning Inst.
Participants will learn about personalized learning and begin implementing conditions in their classrooms and schools which lead to a successful transformation.
- Develop a common language related to personalized learning.
- Develop ‘hack’s that can be implemented in classrooms and schools.
- Develop strategies for conversations about personalized learning.
- Develop strategies for developing learning agency.
- Develop strategies for rethinking assessment include standards-based instruction.
- Reflect on existing culture and climate.
- Develop a network of peers to support a potential transformation.
- Identify their district’s level of readiness for transformation.
Brown, L., Lopez, A., Rooney, T., & Sommer, B. (2017). Beyond Reform: Systemic Shifts Toward Personalized Learning. Marzano Research.