Quiet: The Power of Introverts
This course is intended to increase student awareness and understanding of introverts.
- Students will identify and discuss the meaning of the “extrovert ideal” in education and sport settings.
- Students will learn about their own termperament.
- Students will learn how other cultures view extroverts and introverts.
- Students will learn how to appreciate and value the contributions of introverts.
- Students will apply book concepts by intergrating them into a personal reflection paper.
Cain, S. (2013). Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking. Random House, New York.