ND Roughrider Conference 2018
To promote healthy lifestyle concepts to North Dakota students, school personnel and community members in order to share, learn and develop plans of action for healthy schools and communities.
1. Develop a realistic and attainable Healthy School and Community Action Plan.
2. Expand knowledge of research-based prevention curriculum, enhancement through after-school programming, and classroom behavior management strategies.
3. Expand prevention efforts specific to environmental strategies and evidence-based programs.
4. Share successful teaching techniques, prevention strategies and programs.
5. Expand knowledge of North Dakota health initiatives, resource and community programs for healthy students, schools and communities.
"This conference is fantastic every year."
"Roughrider Conference is always motivating & informative. The entire conference was valuable."
"Conference is well organized and valuable in my classroom, school and personal life."
"Fantastic speakers. Listening to each presenter tell us various ways to better ourselves and our students in a healthier world."
"Love this conference, the energy and resources are great!"
"Valuable part of this course was the materials, activities, and resources that we can take back to use in our classrooms to motivate students to be healthy."