NDSU Distance & Continuing Education (DCE)

Bringing Education to You


Q: How do I register for a course through Tri-College?

Distance and Continuing Education courses are not offered through Tri-College. Visit Tri-College for more information regarding courses.


Students who are in the Tri-College system and want to take an NDSU Distance and Continuing Education class need to be admitted to NDSU to register for classes.  Tri-College students may choose to enroll as a non-degree seeking student. View our admission page for more details.