NDSU Distance & Continuing Education (DCE)

Bringing Education to You


Q: I am taking a high school correspondence class, who should I contact with questions?

If you are taking high school correspondence classes you need to contact the High School Center for Distance Education at 701-298-4830 or email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) or visit their website at www.ndcde.org.