NDSU Distance & Continuing Education (DCE)

Bringing Education to You


Q: What do I do if Vocational Rehabilitation is paying my tuition?

If your state's Vocational Rehabilitation office is paying your tuition you will need to ensure that the Vocational Rehabilitation office sends NDSU an authorization form that indicates they will be paying your tuition.  After you are admitted to NDSU and registered for classes, the NDSU Customer Accounts Service office will send all required information and an invoice to your Vocational Rehabilitation office on your behalf. The Vocational Rehabilitation payment will be applied to your account upon receipt of payment.


Generally, NDSU Customer Accounts Services will send out invoices to your Vocational Rehabilitation office in late September or early October for fall semester and late February or early March for spring semester. If you have additional questions about Vocational Rehabilitation payments contact NDSU Customer Account Services at 701-231-8782.