Google Certified Educator, Level 1
Instructor: Jerry Schneider
Monday, June 04, 2018 - Friday, June 29, 2018
Course completion June 29, 2018
Instruction Mode: Internet-Asynchronous (Online Class)
Academic Level: K-12 Professional Development
NDSU Credit Fee: $80
This course is for anyone who participates in the Google Certified Educator Level 1 course and successfully passes the course exam. Participants will learn about tools available in the GSuite for Education. A variety of applications will be presented; participants will complete the units and reflect upon them through blog posts.
- Participants will gain experience as learners in an online, asynchronous, self-paced learning environment.
- Participants will learn about and complete work using the G Suite for Education web tools.
- Participants will learn about how to:
- Engage in professional growth and leadership.
- Increase efficiency and save time.
- Facilitate and inspire student learning and creativity.
"I like the self-paced course. The blog information was great. I took away many ideas to use in my own classroom."
"The instructor was incredibly helpful throughout the course."
"Very applicable to the classroom setting!"
"It was awesome. I would certainly recommend the course to anyone working in a support role."
Required Student Resources:
- Computer with high-speed Internet connection and webcam
- Google Chrome web browser
- A Google account
About The Instructor
Jerry received his M.A. in Teaching/Business Education from Northern State University; B.S. in Teaching/Business Education from Dickinson State University & is a Google Certified Trainer. Jerry has 24+ years teaching experience.