Google Certified Educator, Level 1
Instructor: Jerry Schneider
Thursday, February 01, 2018 - Thursday, March 15, 2018
Course completion March 15, 2018
Instruction Mode: Internet-Asynchronous (Online Class)
Academic Level: K-12 Professional Development
NDSU Credit Fee: $80
This course is for Pre-K-12 teachers who participate in the Google Certified Educator Level 1 course and successfully pass the course exam. Teachers will learn about tools available in the G Suite for Education suite. A variety of applications will be presented to educators; participants will complete the units and reflect upon them through blog posts.
- Participants will gain experience as learners in an online, asynchronous, self-paced learning environment.
- Participants will learn about and complete work using the G Suite for Education web tools.
- Participants will learn about how to:
- Engage in professional growth and leadership.
- Increase efficiency and save time.
- Facilitate and inspire student learning and creativity.
Required Student Resources:
- Computer with high-speed Internet connection and webcam
- Google Chrome web browser
- A Google account
About The Instructor
Jerry received his M.A. in Teaching/Business Education from Northern State University; B.S. in Teaching/Business Education from Dickinson State University & is a Google Certified Trainer. Jerry has 24+ years teaching experience.