Google Certified Educator, Level 2
Instructor: Jerry Schneider
Monday, July 05, 2021 - Friday, July 30, 2021
Course completion July 30, 2021
Instruction Mode: Internet-Asynchronous (Online Class)
Academic Level: K-12 Professional Development
NDSU Credit Fee: $90
This course is for anyone who has a current Google Certified Educator Level 1 certification. Participants will complete the lessons through the training site and must attempt the Google Educator Level 2 course exam at least one time while reflecting upon the lessons through blog posts. Participants will learn about tools and features available in the GSuite for Education.
- Participants will gain experience as learners in an online, asynchronous, self-paced learning environment.
- Participants will learn about and complete work using the GSuite for Education web tools.
- Participants will learn about how to:
- Engage in professional growth and leadership.
- Increase efficiency and save time.
- Facilitate and inspire student learning and creativity.
"Everything was valuable. I learned a lot about the various apps and how to use them in education."
"I think all educators should take this course, because it helps you become proficient with your google skills."
"I learned a lot of useful tips that I can apply to my class."
"Enjoyed finding new ways to use GSuite in my classroom to enhance learning."
"I enjoyed learning about Google apps more in depth and how to use them in my classroom."
"Even if one has working knowledge about Google Education app, this course gives opportunities to dive deeper into what the apps can do."
Required Student Resources:
- Computer with high-speed Internet connection and webcam
- Google Chrome web browser
- A Google account
About The Instructor
Jerry received his M.A. in Teaching/Business Education from Northern State University; B.S. in Teaching/Business Education from Dickinson State University & is a Google Certified Trainer. Jerry has 24+ years teaching experience.
Successfully passed the Google Certified Educator Level 1 exam; need to provide Level I certificate if you did not take the Google Certified Educator Level 1 course through NDSU in the last three years.