Google Certified Educator, Level 1
Instructor: Jerry Schneider
Monday, June 01, 2020 - Friday, June 26, 2020
Course completion June 26, 2020
Instruction Mode: Internet-Asynchronous (Online Class)
Academic Level: K-12 Professional Development
NDSU Credit Fee: $80
This course is for anyone who participates in the Google Certified Educator Level 1 course and successfully attempts the Google Certified Educator Level 1 course exam. Participants will learn about tools available in the GSuite for Education. A variety of applications will be presented; participants will complete the units and reflect upon them through blog posts.
- Participants will gain experience as learners in an online, asynchronous, self-paced learning environment.
- Participants will learn about and complete work using the G Suite for Education web tools.
- Participants will learn about how to:
- Engage in professional growth and leadership.
- Increase efficiency and save time.
- Facilitate and inspire student learning and creativity.
"I like the self-paced course. The blog information was great. I took away many ideas to use in my own classroom."
"The instructor was incredibly helpful throughout the course."
"Very applicable to the classroom setting!"
"It was awesome. I would certainly recommend the course to anyone working in a support role."
"I enjoyed this class and look forward to being able to use this with my students and co-workers."
"I learned a lot of great new Google apps that I have never used before and a ton of ways to incorporate it into my classroom."
"It is a great class!! Very helpful information and the ideas I can take back to my classroom."
Required Student Resources:
- Computer with high-speed Internet connection and webcam
- Google Chrome web browser
- A Google account
About The Instructor
Jerry received his M.A. in Teaching/Business Education from Northern State University; B.S. in Teaching/Business Education from Dickinson State University & is a Google Certified Trainer. Jerry has 24+ years teaching experience.
Summer registrations will begin February 1, 2020.