Athletic Mindset Thinking
Instructor: Marty Hochhalter
Grading: Letter and/or S/U
Monday, February 07, 2022 - Friday, March 25, 2022
Course completion: April 1, 2022
Instruction Mode: Internet-Asynchronous (Online Class)
Academic Level: K-12 Professional Development
NDSU Credit Fee: $75
The Premier Mindset Training program is an interactive e-learning program that provides comprehensive mindset training techniques to enhance performance, speed the learning of new skills, accelerate growth and skill mastery, and manage obstacles and or crises associated with performance.
- This program includes exercises designed to provide fundamental and complex sports psychology concepts, strategies, and practices to develop skills and optimize performance.
- This program will promote productive practice times, less time managing emotions, poor body language and lack of focus, and shifts perceived failures into growth opportunities.
- This program is designed to bring the fundamentals of sports psychology and mental training to your team, athletes, and students.
- Have access to E-Learning program, which consists of 6 playbooks offering techniques to enhance: Focus, Motivation, Imagery, Mindfulness, Emotional Regulation, and Confidence.
Educators will be able to:
- develop and teach mindset fundamentals and complex psychological skills to student-athletes.
- increase growth mindset and flexibility in student-athletes.
- establish effective strategies to optimize performance and drive motivation for student-athletes.
- establish strategies to overcome obstacles and distractors to optimize performance for student-athletes.
Required Student Resource:
Once you are registered for the class, I will send a promo code for you to purchase the Premier Mindset program at the discount price of $99 which at the regular price of $250.
About The Instructor
Marty Hochhalter is CEO/Co-founder of Infinity Mindset Coaching. He earned his M.S. of Education with an emphasis in Curriculum and Instruction from the University of Jamestown and B.S. of Education in Mathematics and Physical Education with a Minor in Coaching from Valley City State University. Marty has over 30 years of experience in the teaching and coaching profession.
Zoom sessions: 7:00 - 8:30 p.m. [all sessions will be recorded in the event you are unable to attend a session]
- February 9
- February 23
- March 9
- March 23
Online registration URL will close February 22, 2022 @ 5:00 p.m.