ActivityInsight™(AI) is a highly customizable web-based activity reporting system provided by Digital Measures used to collect and report information about teaching, research and service accomplishments of faculty in an easy to use digital format.
(Enter your NDSU username and password)
NEWS AND UPDATES
Recently delivered features and updates to DM:
Note that this Roadmap is for informational purposes only. Timelines are subject to change and feature availability and delivery may be dependent on your configuration.
★ NEW FEATURE: Customize your own CV!
All of your activity data on publications, awards, service and more are now at your disposal in a tool with drag-and-drop formatting and text editing capabilities to help you generate custom CVs to meet your exact needs. See instructions and video guide at: https://www.digitalmeasures.com/activity-insight/docs/reporting.html
Integration with Web of Science to import publications
With this new PubMed Imports feature, faculty can now pull their citations into Activity Insight directly from PubMed without first saving them into a BibTeX file. For complete instructions on how to use the Import Publications tool, visit https://www.digitalmeasures.com/activity-insight/docs/wos.html
Coming in 2017
- Updates to the AACSB reports to reflect the 2017 revisions to the 2013 standards
- Tools to choose specific individuals to submit to Workflow Schedules
- Option to send a Workflow submission back a step for corrections
- Ability as a Workflow participant to export the content of your active task to review outside of Workflow
Coming in first half of 2018
- Updated navigation that increases compatibility with various screen sizes
- Notifications that indicate when a collaborator adds a record and links you to it
- Empowering administrators to create, preview, run, and share report templates, without a Work Request
- Ability to export completed Workflow submissions as PDFs or raw data
- View to grant Workflow process participants visibility to submission details from History
- Enhancements to enable status monitoring across Workflow Schedules
DATA UPDATE SCHEDULE
NOTE: SROI scores are uploaded approximately 4 – 8 weeks after the start of each new semester
|Update type||Update cycle||Timing|
|Human Resources and Appointment Data||Annually||Mid-August|
|Advising Data||Semesterly||Student Census Dates (Mid-Sept., Early Feb., Mid-July)|
|Teaching Data||Twice Semesterly|
Student Census and End of Term
Teaching data dates back to Fall 2005
End of Term
SROI data dates back to Fall 2006
|Graduate Student Advising||Semesterly|
Census and End of Term
Check back later for possible sessions.
Individual Help Sessions
If you are not able to attend a session and would like help with Digital Measures please contact Annette Ruiz to schedule an individual session for you.