PART TIME EMPLOYMENT
Performs all necessary duties to serve food to customers. Executes all necessary tasks to assure a high degree of cleanliness, quality, and sanitation in food production and food service areas. Maintains all equipment used at workstations in an acceptable and sanitary condition.
- Assist with prep work including chopping vegetables
- Assisting cooks with getting ingredients for recipes
- Serving food at hot stations, cutting and plating desserts
- Restocking food, milk, dishes, paper products, etc.
- Cleaning tables, sweeping floors and wiping up spills, vacuuming, cleaning windows, washing dishes
- Tearing down and cleaning equipment, etc.
- Taking and recording food temperatures
- Running the cash register, ensuring students are swiping their cards and verifying their picture on photo IDs
- Answering customer questions in a friendly manner
- Set up, serve meals and clean up for Catering and work in Concessions as needed
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor or manager
This position will require you to work in other areas or buildings as needed.
20 hours per week