Game Day Concessions | Group Fundraising
Fuel up for Bison game days with concessions by NDSU Dining
- The SHAC offers two concession stands on the north and east lower concourses, plus several food carts in the northeast and southeast upper corners. A wide variety of food is available including Cloverdale Meats hot dogs, bratwursts and gourmet hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, cinnamon roasted almonds, Burgers, taco-in-a-bag, NDSU Dining's made-from-scratch pizzas, and much more.
- The Bison Bunker Fieldhouse offers Cloverdale Meats hot dogs and bratwursts, popcorn, nachos, pretzels, assorted coke products and more.
- The Shelly Ellig Indoor Track and Field Facility offers Cloverdale Meats hot dogs and bratwursts, nachos, pretzels, fresh muffins, candy, assorted coke products and more.
- Theraldson Park offers Cloverdale Meats hot dogs and bratwursts, popcorn, nachos, pretzels ,hot coffee & hot chocolate, sunflower seeds, candy, assorted coke products and more.
Earn money for your club or organization
NDSU Dining offers fundraising opportunities to student groups. Whether you want to pay for a trip or banquet, or need to fulfill your group’s philanthropy programs. NDSU Dining can help you achieve your goals.
Catering, dining center and retail locations:
- $10/hour per group member
- Minimum of $200 or 15% of sales at concession stands (whichever is greater)
- Minimum of $50 or 15% of sales at concession carts (whichever is greater)
What you need:
- 3 to 12 group members
- Team t-shirts to promote your organization or group
Volunteer shifts are approximately four hours. NDSU provides an apron and a visor to wear during the shift.
Forms to complete:
- Paula Schneider | 701-231-8127 or firstname.lastname@example.org