Disability services serves a diverse community of students with disabilities at North Dakota State University. Disability Services plays a significant role in assisting students and faculty in the development of accessible academic programs.
Access for students with disabilities means more than the removal of physical barriers and the provision of auxiliary services. Reasonable accommodations must also be made in the instructional process to ensure all students have equal access to their education. This principle applies to all teaching strategies and modes, including online and other electronic modes of instruction. It is important that faculty have an understanding of disabilities and the various of tools available to both students and educators for meeting the educational needs of those students with disabilities.
- Application for Academic Accommodations
- Application for Residence Life Accommodations
- Questions For Disability Services?
- Temporary Medical or Pregnancy and Parenting Application
- Bison Accessibility Portal
- Other Information and Resources