NDSU students, faculty and staff have free access to Read&Write, an award-winning literacy software tool that can help students improve reading, writing, research and study skills. RW also has a variety of tools built in to benefit English Language Learner users who may struggle with reading fluency, comprehension, and word pronunciation. RW is a learning aid for bringing comprehensive literacy support through a unique set of features for the user.
More information about the software is available on the Read&Write website.
The customizable, easy-to-use toolbar seamlessly integrates with common applications including Microsoft Word, Google Docs, Adobe Reader, and Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer Web browsers.
For step-by-step instructions on how to get a copy of Read&Write, go to the NDSU Information Technology Services website https://www.ndsu.edu/its/software/software_licensing_program/ndsu_read_write_gold/
More information about Read&Write:
- Using the Toolbar video tutorial (PC)
- Using the Toolbar video tutorial (Mac)
- Quick Reference Card
- Selecting the right tools
- Webinars and Presentations
- User Guide for PC
- User Guide for MAC
- System requirements for PC
- System requirements for Mac
- English Language Learner information flyer
- Feature videos Read & Write for Windows
- Feature videos Read & Write for Mac