- Diversity-specific accountability for employees.
- Diversity training and sexual harassment training for all employees.
- Faculty and staff orientation that addresses diversity in the workplace, including recognizing and accepting differences.
- Nominating and search committees that emphasize the diversity of the university community in selecting candidates.
- Recruitment and retention efforts that strive to create a diverse qualified workforce.
- Safe Zone training for all employees (voluntary).
North Dakota State University does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender expression/identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, public assistance status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or status as a U.S. veteran. Direct inquiries to Equal Opportunity Specialist, Old Main 201, 701-231-7708, or Title IX/ADA Coordinator, Old Main 102, 701-231-6409.
Diversity in the News