Enterprise Application Development provides software engineering and development services to NDSU departments. The focus is providing services to campus to reduce workload for all via automation. We also provide services for integrating external systems with existing NDSU data and authentication systems. This ensures that data is consistent, automatically updated, and the individual has a consistent login experience.
- SSO Authentication via CAS, Shibboleth
- Federated authentication via InCommon and eduGAIN
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Custom Java application development (Apache Tapestry framework)
- Internal and external system data integration and reporting
- Web security
- Enterprise web content management (TYPO3 framework)
- Work with department student employees to provide experience while implementing solutions for NDSU
For more information, contact Enterprise Computing and Infrastructure AVP Steve Sobiech.