Network Engineering & Operations
Network Engineering & Operations designs, installs, and maintains all network and telecommunications infrastructure required to provide a reliable, stable, and flexible state-of-the-art communications architecture.
Projects and services include:
- Design and engineering of underground cable infrastructure including pipe, structure, copper and fiber optical cable.
- Design, installation, and maintenance of structured cabling systems.
- Enterprise network engineering and design
- DNS/DHCP services
- Wireless technologies design and development
- Infrastructure support for telecommunications systems (PBX)
- Security design and consultation
- Network technology consulting
- Video support (AV, surveillance)
- Design and support of building automation systems
- Development and provisioning of CATV systems and infrastructure
- Server operations management
- Wireless and wired network access information
- Request Domain Name Service (DNS)
- Data/Networking Service request