Network Engineering & Operations
Network Engineering & Operations designs, installs, and maintains all network and telecommunications infrastructure required to provide a reliable, stable, and flexible state-of-the-art communications architecture.
Projects and services include:
- Design and engineering of underground cable infrastructure including pipe, structure, copper and fiber optical cable.
- Design, installation, and maintenance of structured cabling systems.
- Networking systems design and installation (LAN, WAN)
- DNS/DHCP services
- Wireless design, installation, and support
- Infrastructure support for telecommunications systems (PBX)
- Security design and consultation
- Network technology consulting
- Video support
- Design and support for automation systems
- CATV services
- Server operations support
- Wireless access & network
- Request Domain Name Service (DNS)
- Data/Networking Service request