ECS GSA Committee 2014-2015: (L-R) Ruchi Joshi, Jessica Mahoney, Nurun Nahar, Emily Stewart, Katie Needham
Who are we?
We, the Environmental and Conservation Sciences Graduate Student Association (ECS GSA) of North Dakota State University, support and promote interdepartmental graduate student education, fellowship, and professional advancement in the environmental and conservation sciences.
What we do?
- Promote interdepartmental graduate study in the environmental and conservation sciences at NDSU.
- Promote fellowship among graduate students in the Environmental and Conservation Sciences Program.
- Investigate and propose solutions to problems unique to graduate students in the Environmental and Conservation Sciences Program, leading to an enhanced graduate student experience for current and future members.
- Serve as a channel of communication between graduate students, staff, faculty, and administration.
- Provide volunteer service to address environmental and/or conservation issues on the NDSU campus.
- Promoting environmental awareness on campus and within the community
- Exposing graduate students to multidisciplinary fields for academic gain
- Provide education to fellow graduate students
- Engage in philanthropy events
Interested in joining?
Contact the current 2014-2015 ECS GSA committee members:
- Association Advisor: Dr. Eakalak Khan (Eakalak.Khan@ndsu.edu)
- President: Nurun Nahar (Nurun.Nahar@ndsu.edu)
- Vice-President: Emily Stewart (Emily.C.Stewart@ndsu.edu)
- Secretary: Jessica Mahoney (Jessica.L.Mahoney@ndsu.edu
- Treasurer: Jessica Graham (Jessica.L.Graham@ndsu.edu)nh
- CSO Representative: Katie Needham (Katie.Ellis@ndsu.edu)
- Event Coordinator & Web Designer/Admin: Ruchi Joshi (Ruchi.Joshi@ndsu.edu)
For more information, check out our ECS GSA Facebook Page!