About the Office of Gender and Sexual Diversity
Stop by and check out the following services that we provide:
- Personal consultation regarding on and off campus supports, resources, and affirming spaces.
- Resource guide for LGBTQ NDSU Community Members.
- Resource Guide for Parenting Students at NDSU - available here.
- Resource and lending library. Check out books and/or DVDs for assignments or leisure.
- Various programming opportunities including awareness, training, and social events.
Office of Gender and Sexual Diversity Hours
While classes are in session, the Office of Gender and Sexual Diversity will be open:
Mondays: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Tuesdays: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Wednesdays: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Thursdays: 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
Fridays: By appointment only
When the office is closed, please contact the Dean of Student Life Office (MU 250), open Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, for assistance.
The Office of Gender and Sexual Diversity is committed to facilitating an inclusive environment where individuals of diverse orientations are respected. We value all identities while challenging the varied forms of oppression and discrimination. We celebrate our shared human experiences while affirming and enriching the dignity of diversity. The Office of Gender and Sexual Diversity serves as an empowering resource, cultivating a nurturing, accepting campus climate by coordinating educational and social activities, programming, and development opportunities. It is our mission to advocate for social justice among traditionally under-represented groups while establishing a sense of community on campus and in the Fargo-Moorhead area.