About the Center
Stop by and check out the following services that we provide at the Center:
- Resource Guide for Parenting Students at NDSU - available here
- Small group meeting room space that is available for reservation
- Lactation room
- WiFi access
- Big screen TVs with cable access and DVD players
- Connect your laptop to the screen to practice presentations!
- Full kitchen
- Comfortable lounge space
- Resource and lending library. Check out books and/or DVDs for assignments or leisure.
- Study space
- LGBTQ Resource Room, featuring book and film resources, computer work station, study and lounge space
- Help yourself to a fresh pot of coffee and study or relax!
Equity and Diversity Center Hours
While classes are in session, the Equity and Diversity Center will be open Mondays through Fridays 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and weekends by arrangement. Evening hours are subject to change, depending upon staffing availability.
If you would like to host a meeting or event here, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.
The NDSU Equity & Diversity Center is committed to facilitating an inclusive environment where individuals of diverse cultures, backgrounds and orientations are respected. We value all identities while challenging the varied forms of oppression and discrimination. We celebrate our shared human experiences while affirming and enriching the dignity of diversity. The Equity & Diversity Center serves as a safe and inviting gathering space as well as an empowering resource, cultivating a nurturing, accepting campus climate by coordinating educational and social activities, programming, and development opportunities. It is our mission to advocate for social justice among traditionally under-represented groups while establishing a sense of community on campus and in the Fargo-Moorhead area.