Advisory Board for Student Affairs (ABSA)
Advisory Boards are crucial and necessary to the Division of Student Affairs. We believe and value input from our campus community. To that end, nearly all departments have advisory boards focused on sharing information and dialogue with faculty, staff and students on issues pertinent to student success. In some cases, alumni are also invited board members.
The Advisory Board for Student Affairs (ABSA) is the principal advisory board within the Division of Student Affairs. The main purpose is to share information about divisional goals and objectives, as well as providing leadership experiences for student leaders. Further, student board members are encouraged to utilize the knowledge they gain to serve the broader student body, as well as evaluating all Student Affairs fee increases.
Advisory Boards within Student Affairs:
- Advisory Board for Student Wellness
- Greek Life Advisory Board
- Memorial Union Advisory Board
- NDSU Card Advisory Board
- President's Council on Alcohol and Other Drugs (PCAOD)
- Service Learning Advisory Board
- Sexual Assault Prevention & Advocacy Advisory Board
- Visual Arts and Gallery Advisory Board