Resources for Advisors
Resources for faculty and staff who will use Navigate to advise undergraduate students
Getting Started Documents
- Setting availability and calendar integration: NDSU Outlook and Navigate-Campus Calendar
- NDSU Navigate Training Guide
- Scheduling without Outlook Sync
- Inbox rule for reminder emails
- Advising Notes Guide: Best practices for tracking advising notes in Navigate-Campus
- Understanding predicted risk level
- Viewing a student’s transcript in Naviage
The advising hub provides toolkits, guides and other resources to support advising with Navigate. Register for an EAB account using your NDSU email address in order to access the advising hub.
The Career and Advising Center serves as a central location for NDSU advising resources.
Training and Testing Site. Use this site to become familiar with Navigate and test features and functions before using them in the live site. Please note the testing site cannot be used to track advising notes or communicate with students.
Resources for Administrators
Administrators will find the Institutional Reports helpful in analyzing student success indicators such as graduation rates, course and major changing patterns.
Resources for Students
Navigate is a platform that many advisors on campus use to schedule appointments with their students. Follow the link below to learn how to schedule an appointment with an academic advisor.
The Advising Resource Center serves as a central location for NDSU advising resources. View frequently asked questions, advising contact information and other academic resources.