The Department of Entomology graduate program is open to all qualified graduates of universities and colleges of recognized standing. To be admitted with full status to the program, the applicant must:
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from an educational institution of recognized standing.
- Have adequate preparation in entomology, and show potential to undertake advanced study and research as evidenced by academic performance and experience.
- At the baccalaureate level or last graduate degree completed, have earned a cumulative grade point average (GPA) in all courses of at least 3.0 or equivalent.
- If an international applicant, have taken an English proficiency examination. For the TOEFL examination a minimum score of 550 (paper test), 213 (computer test), or 79 (internet - based) must be achieved. The minimum IELTS score required is 6. For more information about the TOEFL click here (www.toefl.org). For more information about IELTS, click here (www.ielts.org).
- The Department of Entomology does not require Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) general nor subject test scores.