NDSU Diversity Impact Award
To continue work that carries a legacy of change in a history of prejudice, discrimination, and exclusion in our society, recipients of the 2016-17 Diversity Impact Award will be recognized during the 2017 Tapestry of Diverse Talents Ceremony - Wednesday, February 22 at 12pm in the Century Theater, Memorial Union.
The 2016-17 Diversity Impact Award will be given annually to an NDSU department, committee, student group, or unit that has worked collaboratively to promote the concept of diversity by enhancing or contributing to the overall environment of the community or university.
All NDSU departments, committees, student groups, units, etc. are eligible for this nomination.
Nominations may be made by any student, staff, faculty, or administrator and will be reviewed by members of the Diversity Impact Award Selection Committee. All nominees will be notified of their status by Wednesday, February 15.
To access nomination materials, contact: Kara Gravley-Stack, Deputy Title IX Coordinator - Campus Diversity Initiatives, at Kara.Gravley-Stack@ndsu.edu or 231-7091.
Nominations will be accepted until 12pm on Wednesday, February 8.
Past Diversity Impact Award Recipients
- 2016 - Women and Gender Studies
- 2015 - Dr. Erika Berg, Animal Science
- 2014 - Commission on the Status of Women
- 2013 - Dr. Shahryar Kianian
- 2012 - NDSU Pride Network
- 2011 - President's Diversity Council
- 2010 - Dakota Studies Initiative
- 2009 - Couples and Family Therapy Program
- 2008 - NDSU FORWARD
- 2007 - Dr. Sandra Holbrook, Equity and Diversity