State Fleet Vehicle Reservations
State Fleet recognizes that many departments require the use of motor vehicles from time to time but do not need a vehicle permanently assigned. To meet this need, a fleet of vehicles is maintained for the needs of these departments. The State Fleet's Motor Pool is operated through Facilities Management to serve the transportation needs of the University community.
Making a Reservation
Reservations are taken from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Call the University Motorpool office, 231-9619, to obtain the "Reservation ID" number.
- Complete the appropriate reservation form(s).
- Print and sign the completed form.
- Fax to the University Motorpool office, 231-8008 OR scan and email it to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email confirmation will be sent to the email address provided on the form.
Picking Up the Vehicle
Reserved vehicles may be picked up 7:30 am - 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday at the Facilities Management office. (Thorson Maintenance Center)
- You must present your current driver's license.
- A temporary parking pass for the State Fleet lot is available upon request if you choose to leave your personal vehicle.
Returning a Vehicle
Please refuel the vehicle (refueling station is located on the north side of Thorson Maintenance Center) and return the vehicle to the same parking lot from which you picked it up. Complete the State Fleet Services Equipment Use form you were provided when you picked-up the vehicle.